UniphyHealth is here for you during the global COVID-19 health crisis
Our thoughts and support are with healthcare professionals, essential personnel, and all those affected as the world responds to the ever-evolving COVID-19 health crisis. The UniphyHealth Team, as well as Harris Healthcare as a whole, is dedicated to doing their part in easing the challenges faced by healthcare organizations during this time.
Here are a few of the ways that Uniphy’s complete mobility platform can help during the COVID-19 health crisis:
- Mobile app consolidation through centralized, secure access with one login to save valuable time.
- Broadcast Network that supports mass broadcast of easily accessible COVID-19 information as news, safety guidelines, and policies change.
- Enterprise-wide system, including staff and affiliates, providing individuals the ability to reach the care teams and ancillary services necessary to address emergent COVID-19 patient needs.
- Distribute critical COVID-19 patient information to clinicians to increase patient care focus and reduce burnout.
- Enhance COVID-19 patient care through incident alerts and real-time lab results to trigger isolation and treatment needs.
- Reduces errors in communication from transitions of care by providing accurate handoff information.
- Support safe-distance communication protocols with secure messaging, including alerting PCP and Consulting Providers of patients being admitted for COVID-19 treatment.
- Streamline processes and communication to manage surges in COVID-19 patient admissions.
Click here to learn more about the efforts of Harris Healthcare during the COVID-19 health crisis.
As the situation evolves and more news and guidelines are released, we will provide updates as necessary and remain vigilant in our efforts to be your trusted resource and partner.